Teams and User Roles
Learn about ComplyCube's roles and permissions for team members
You can invite other members of your team to access a ComplyCube account. To protect your sensitive information or restrict the actions they can perform, user roles limit their access.
There are five user roles to choose from when adding a team member to a ComplyCube account, each with increasing restrictions on the actions they can take:
- 1.Administrator The user has a similar access level as the Account Owner and can view API keys, change account settings, invite new users, etc. Administrators cannot view or edit payments and billing-related pages.
- 2.Developer The user cannot manage team members on your ComplyCube account.
- 3.Analyst The user cannot view or refresh API keys.
- 4.Support Specialist The user cannot change check configurations or validate checks (i.e. accept or reject).
- 5.View Only The user has read-only access to all clients and checks but cannot access any account settings or view API keys.