Enhanced Identity Check
Use advanced biometric technologies to verify your client's identity.
The most elaborate means to verify your client's identity.
Utilizes ComplyCube's Biometric AI to ensure liveness through a series of challenges and facial similarity between a provided video and an ID document. This will determine if it's the same person in the ID document and video. It also leverages 3D face maps to determine whether a client has been previously enrolled using different details.
Our Enhanced Identity Check can detect advanced spoofing vectors, including but not limited to:
- Printed Photo Attack: A fraudster presents a printed photo of an individual.
- Printed Mask Attack: A fraudster wears a mask or presents a photo with cut-out holes to allow blinking, a common and crude test of liveness.
- Video Replay Attack: An imposter presents a video of an individual moving to fool a liveness detection system that expects movement.
- 3D Mask Attack: A fraudster uses a silicon or plastic mask of an individual.
- Network Spoofing: a fraudster using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to gain access to your platform.
An Enhanced Identity Check takes an average of 40 seconds to complete.