Comment on page
AML Risk Profile
Empower your KYC processes with ComplyCube's risk indicators.
The AML Risk Profile is designed to provide you with a high-level snapshot of the key client attributes and indicators that will help you manage AML risk and apply the required due diligence: Customer Due Diligence (CDD) or Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
The AML Risk Profile comprises the following features:
- Overall Risk: The overall AML Risk score for the client. It's calculated using a weighted average of all other available risk scores.
- Country Risk: The country risk score considers the client's address, nationality, birth country, and incorporation country to calculate a score. ComplyCube uses data from highly trusted sources to compute the score:
- Corruption Perceptions Index
- Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Freedom House
- Index of Economic Freedom
- International IDEA Political Finance Database
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Transparency International
- US Department of State
- World Bank Group
- World Economic Forum
- Political Exposure Risk: The political exposure risk of the client. This may be calculated once the client is a confirmed Politically Exposed Person (PEP).
- Occupation Risk: The occupation risk of the client. This may be calculated once the client is confirmed to be a PEP.
Valid risk values are High, Medium, and Low when set, or No Risk when not set.
Once a check is complete and validated, or client details are updated, ComplyCube immediately updates the corresponding client Risk Profile.